15 – 2800 Robinhood Road, Winston-Salem, NC
Erik Anderson – email@example.com
336.722.3625 | dreammakernc.com
The owners of this home wanted to update the kitchen. The original 70’s floor plan had the kitchen isolated and they wanted to create an open floor plan. They also wanted the kitchen to be brighter and have modern conveniences such as a microwave drawer, LED task lighting, energy efficient appliances and an island.
• Shaker door styles with painted finishes
• Polished nickel hardware
• Wall cabinets are white and the island is painted Dovetail
• Countertops are Cambria Torquay quartz .
• Visual Comfort sconce light over the window and sink
• 3”x6” gloss subway tile laid out in a herringbone pattern with light gray grout to tie into the color of the island.
The homeowners selected shaker door styles for their kitchen with painted finishes and polished nickel hardware. To create visual contrast, the wall cabinets are white and the island is painted Dovetail. Countertops are Cambria Torquay quartz. Additional accents include a Visual Comfort sconce light over the window and sink, 3”x6” gloss subway tile laid out in a herringbone pattern with light gray grout to tie into the color of the island.
Directions: From Silas Creek, take Robinhood Road exit Turn left. In 7/10 of a mile, the Saint Jude Community Church will be on your left. From the parking lot, cross Robinhood Road and turn left. Home is a few houses down on right.